The Homestone

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Early Spring arrivals and a lovely sunny morning

 Care to join me on my morning walk today?  I got out just as the sun was coming up (about 8am) and as luck would have it, it was the sunniest it's been all day.  I'm pretty happy about my timing.  The light was just right.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few of our spring birds arrived today!  That's very exciting!!  Our lone red winged blackbird who made a brief appearance the other day is now back and on routine, awaiting the rest of his flock, who usually arrive about 10 days after their scout.  
Two Robins appeared and a large flock of Snow Buntings!! 
 
 

 Oh thank goodness for spring! Though I want it to come slowly, with time to notice every change and new arrival.
 Thanks for joining me on my walk about this morning.  
See you tomorrow? :)

No comments: